Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Joss Whedon is coming back for Avengers 2 movie and the TV series!

All around awesome guru, Joss Whedon, is signed on to direct and write the next saga of the Avengers movie.
Joss declared before the release of the movie that he wanted a  “smaller, more personal, more painful.” Right after The Avengers passed the $1 billion mark, he expressed his mixed feelings about returning to make another film. “It’s an enormous amount of work telling what is ultimately somebody else’s story, even though I feel like I did get to put myself into it,” he said to Hero Complex. “But at the same time, I have a bunch of ideas, and they all seem really cool.” (Per EW).

Whedon is also signed on to help develop the live tv action Marvel series.  I am very excited to see this, because I love everything Joss has created.  Also, I am glad that Josh is not working with Fox ( I undertand Disney owns ABC and Marvel) since Fox has messed with Joss creations in the past.  Fox ultimately led to Whedon leaving TV with a bitter taste in his mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment